Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

One step forward, two steps back.

11:32 pm CET

I made eggs over easy for lunch today! I COOKED! ALONE!! I'M NOT A LOST CAUSE AFTER ALL!!!!

... Yeah. So after that minor victory, my day faced a few setbacks. Mostly in the form of "you have a lot of research to compile for this dumb project and you still haven't the faintest idea of what you're supposed to be doing." An explanation from the BSCS powers that be would certainly help. Immensely.

And that's about all I've done today: conquer a couple eggs and a stove, worry needlessly, and--you guessed it!--watch movies. Hopefully I will get this project confusion cleared up soon; it will certainly be an enormous relief when the whole thing's finished. I just wish it would complete itself, haha. If only it were that easy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment