Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Carry moonbeams home in a jar...

1:23 am CET

These past few days have been fairly similar to one another: very little sleep followed by several failed attempts at getting some research done. I really need to focus... easier said than done, of course.

Today Jacob and I went to the mall a few hours early (by mistake) and ended up hanging around before getting dinner and seeing the Green Hornet. It was alright; nothing special. Good action sequences, poor writing, and little to no character development. At least it was entertaining?

When I got back to the dorm, I stayed a while outside to look at the stars. It's a beautifully clear night and, though most of the stars are veiled by the city lights, Orion and Canis Major (and a waxing moon) are visible and bright. I stargazed until it got too cold to remain outside, and now I'm back to doing nothing. Hopefully I can pull myself together and get something done; goodness knows I need to. Just gotta get this done... uggh.

No comments:

Post a Comment