Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The days seem to be blending together.

8:52 pm CET

I think I've watched more movies in these past two weeks than a normal person would watch in half a year. It gets a bit boring, yes, but I find I'm so very tired lately... maybe it's all the travel or the relative lack of sleep; I just wish I had the motivation and energy to go out. It would certainly help if it weren't so damn cold outside, too.

Tomorrow should be interesting, though. We'll just have to see how crazy it gets!

Sidenote: I've been on a Harry Potter binge recently, and I don't think I could be more excited for Deathly Hallows, pt II. But screw Harry fighting Voldemort; I can't wait to see Molly Weasley beat the shit out of Bellatrix Lestrange. It's going to be one of the most epic and satisfying moments in good-versus-evil history. One for the books. Seriously. So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment